maanantai 9. syyskuuta 2013

Here we go again..!

Here we go again: I'm activating this blog again just to create a place where I can experience the inner circles of my souls when it comes to studying a MOOC. The course called Creativity, Innovation and Change started a week ago and during 8 weeks I'm supposed to "CIC" it in, rock on and then log off.

This time I'm studying in English so I thought it would be best to use English language as a tool for this blog, too.

The first week started off with some video lessons. I watched them and did some sketchnoting. I originally posted my sketchnote in my other blog, http://visualisointi.wordpress.com, but here's the sketchnote for You, my dear study diary, too:



The last words in my previous blog post were: "...I'm not going to do any studying for some time." But now I am. So here we go again..!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti