perjantai 13. syyskuuta 2013

Creative style and Life Circle

I took a test that revealed my creative style. It said that I'm mildly innovative. At first I was a bit disappointed: me, mildly something? I'm all 100% in or out! But the explanation said that people who are mildly either way (either innovative or adaptive) may be comfortable in both columns. So both of my brain halves took a deep sigh of relief. I'm normal. I'm like the majority. It's good.

Also, this week I finally had the time to think about a project that was to be done for week 1. The task was to draw one's Life Ring (or Circle as I named it). The task description said that we were to put the primary driving force behind all of our decisions in the middle. In my case it was... me. At this point (when it's Friday night) I couldn't think of any other driving force, so let my life circle be organised around me, myself and I. Isn't life all about opening one's own coconuts and pursuing one's own happiness? Preferably with people you want to be with?


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti